When I was just starting to crossdress about five years ago, I found it difficult to find answers to my many questions about crossdressing. Most of the time I could eventually find answers. Some remain unanswered. I thought to myself, wouldn’t it be great to have a place to find answers, tips, advice, and inspiring stories? These are the reasons why The Crossdresser Report was born! My goal is The Crossdresser Report is your new crossdressing blog of choice.
Your source of crossdressing resources
Early in my curiosity about crossdressing, I had no idea where to shop for clothes, what to buy, or how to deal with getting something that fit without embarrassing myself. If only I had a strategy…
What about going on a trip while crossdressed? Where is it safe to go to the restroom? Will my beard begin to show through my makeup as the day wears on?
These are just a few of the ideas for easy-to-find resources within The Crossdresser Report.
- “How To” Guides – What to do to get started on your crossdressing journey.
- Books and Articles – Reading to give you more understanding. How about learning more about types of earrings for crossdressers?
- Shopping – Great places to shop, both online and in stores.
- Other Helpful Resources – Little tidbits of great information.
Recommendations and Ratings
Have you wondered whether certain stores are friendly to crossdressers? What are other crossdressers’ experiences? How good are the choices and prices?
For example, are you looking for a nice place to go to dinner? How were other crossdressers treated? Were they comfortable using the restroom? How is the food?
Ratings and recommendations are at the heart of The Crossdresser Report.
- Restaurant Reviews – Safe places to enjoy tasty food.
- Activity Recommendations – Shows, events, and other activities.
- Sami’s Picks – Personal recommendations from products I use myself.
Let’s face it. Because of our size, many crossdressers have a difficult time finding clothes that fit. Shoes are a prime example. My men’s shoes are US size 11 D. This is whopping 13 W in women’s sizes. Have you tried finding those in a shoe store! What’s a gal gonna do?
Rings and bracelets are other issues. What looks good on someone whose bone structure is a bit larger than the average woman? OK, a lot larger! Wouldn’t it be nice to search for something that actually fits without hours of being disappointed that what you want isn’t available in your size?
Helping you find something you like in a size that fits is, therefore, a big goal of The Crossdresser Report.
- Fashion – styles to consider and how to get the right size.
- Jewelry – what to consider and where to find what you want in a size that fits.
- Products – Makeup and accessories.
- Online Stores – Have products delivered straight to your door.
- Retail Stores – Where crossdressers can go while feeling comfortable doing so.
Inspirational Stories, Too!
Let’s face it. Sometimes being a crossdresser has its ups and downs. The Crossdresser Report is a wonderful place for you to gain the inspiration to keep going. Read about how other crossdressers, including myself, have overcome obstacles. Perhaps this new crossdressing blog will help you overcome yours.
- Success Stories – Celebrating when everything goes right!
- Overcoming Fear – Learn other’s techniques for courageous action.
- Sami’s Week – My own stories and experiences.
- Blog Articles – What others have learned from their crossdressing experience.
Enjoy this new crossdressing blog
The Crossdresser Report has one goal in mind: Being the place you look first for everything crossdressing.
- Resources such as How To Guides, books to read, and other resources.
- Inspirational stories from my own experiences and those of others.
- Ratings and recommendations for restaurants, things to do, and more.
- Shopping ideas for fashion, jewelry, and the stores to buy them.
I hope I have whetted your appetite for The Crossdresser Report. My hope, therefore, is that you find it a useful resource in your crossdressing toolbox. Take it with you when you need it.
3 thoughts on “New Crossdressing Blog: The Crossdresser Report”
Good luck with the blog – it looks great and there are some nice articles here.
very interested with your contents
Thank you so much for your candid and informative comments. My experience is a bit upside-down the ususal. I’ve shopped alone, and I have dressed in public a couple of times on early morning walks almost immediately, but not yet freely at home as my wife of many years tolerates it, but it clearly makes her uncomfortable. I feel such sympathy for you––and for this individual in the Washington Post today.